MUSKOKA — Cops love kids, kids love toys: a match made in heaven for the corps.
Members of the OPP’s Muskoka-Georgian Bay Auxiliary Unit are teaming up with the Salvation Army Corps in Muskoka for their annual Stuff a Cruiser event.
You can help make a child’s Christmas brighter without lights by dropping off new unwrapped toys to one of the auxiliary member who will be posted at local stores from 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. this Saturday, Dec. 5:
- Bracebridge Walmart store located at 40 Depot Drive, Bracebridge
- Bracebridge Canadian Tire Store located at 450 Muskoka Rd., Hwy. 118 E.
- Gravenhurst Canadian Tire store located at 431 Talisman Dr., Gravenhurst
- Huntsville Walmart located at 111 Howland Dr.
- Huntsville Canadian Tire located 77 King William St..
All toys collected will be distributed by the Salvation Army, which is also reminding families to register this week for Christmas food hampers.