GRAVENHURST-BRACEBRIDGE — An Innisfil man was in bail court this morning, after he and two others from the community south of Barrie were arrested there yesterday in police raid involving $40,000 in stolen goods in Gravenhurst and Bracebridge.
Provincial police said today the Muskoka Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU) has been investigating the thefts that included a Sea-doo, trailers and five Yamaha motorcycles.
On May 21 OPP executed a warrant in Innisfil and recovered the Sea-doo and three motorcycles.
James Hamilton, 23
- Break and Enter CC348(1)(b)
- Disguise with Intent CC351(2)
- Possession of Break In Instruments CC351(1)
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5,000 CC355(a) X 4
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5,000 CC355(b) X 2
- Theft Over $5000 of a Motor Vehicle CC334(a) X 4
- Theft Over $5000 X 3
- Theft Under $5000 X 2
- Trafficking in Property Obtained by Crime
He was held in custody for today’s bail hearing, May 22, 2020.
Nathan Silvestri, 30.
- He faces three counts of Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5,000 CC 354(1)(a); and is due to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice in Bracebridge on July 28, 2020.
The third man charged is:
Randy BUCKLEY, 28
- He was charged with one count of Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5,000 CC 354(1)(a); and is to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice in Bracebridge on July 21, 2020.
Anyone with information is asked to please call Bracebridge OPP at (888)310-1122 or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477. You can submit your information online at www.crimestopperssdm.com if you have any information on this crime or any other crime. Crime Stoppers does not subscribe to call display and you will remain anonymous. Being anonymous, you will not testify in court and your information may lead to a cash reward of up to $2,000.